Saturday 9 August 2014

I am...?

I kicked off my super duper summer with one of my favourite weeks of the year - Territorial Music School!! (Which has come & gone waaaay too quickly!!) 

Not only was it a very fun week spent with these beautiful gals
but also a very challenging week both physically & emotionally!! 
The theme was 'I am...' which has had me thinking ever since - who am I?! Who is Sabrina Waters, what makes me, me? What am I? and what does that name mean to other people?!

If there is one thing I can say for certain it is that I AM extreeeeemely blessed!!! Without a doubt! 
I wish I was able to spend mooore time with my TMS family, each and every one of them are incredible people! 

I'm now lying under my mosquito net in Zambia listening to the TMS2014 soundtrack. Here my eyes and heart are constantly being opened to more & more realities & challenges!! 
Life here is super different and as much as I can't wait to be home to tell everyone all about it, I'm very much dreading what effects returning to reality is going to have on me!! 

Very excited for the rest of my time here though :)))

ttfn!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment