Friday 21 August 2015

Spot The Difference... Part 2!!

As promised, part 2 of my last post is here!!! 

After returning home from TMS I had a serious case of the blues... so to combat this I was persuaded to make a last minute decision to go to Northern Summer School (NSS) - BEST decision 
(and thank you to all the persuaders!!! Although it was not lacking in drama!!)


Now I must admit, before going to NSS I already felt like a different person than I have been this past year, but what I didn't realise was how obvious this seemed to be to my friends around me!! Multiple people pointed out to me throughout the week how 'different' I was, that I had a 'glow' they'd never seen before, that I was so much happier and stronger than before! I didn't realise it was such a noticeable change, but I guess in hindsight I have come out of my shell at music schools this year, I've laughed until my stomach hurts, talked until I've practically lost my voice and stepped out of my comfort zone!!

Although deep down I guess I had noticed a difference this was a whole new level; being described as 'confident, calm and strong' was probably a first for me and came as a bit of a shock! 
So yes, spot the difference, it would seem I have changed if you knew me how I was the past few years but in all honesty it was such a horrible and dark place that I don't really fully remember it all and how it felt to feel that bad.
 (Probably, Definitely a good thing!!!)

The theme of both music schools was 'Open Your Eyes' and I can truthfully say that mine have been, to a person a never knew I could be, that always seemed too difficult to be. I'm still working on viewing my cup as half full but I'm definitely a huge step closer!!



NSS introduced me to a whole new me, a whole new kind of music school and a whole new wonderful bunch of people who I can't wait to see again very soon!!! :)







                                               'ttfn





.

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased for you Sabrina.
    Treasure those friendships xx

    ReplyDelete